I have a project for one of my classes that said we had to pick a subject and shoot that with different techniques. Different angles. Different editing. Trying to give it a different feel or mood.
I chose roses. For the project you are only allowed to turn in black and white images, so I edited them all twice; once for me [in color] and once for class [in black and white]. I think it is interesting how different they look.
Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.![Roses//Visualization 4 [Homework]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sLV4UvqbGZkpoqUuARPlSKh9KocddQV0K7m8pei350HfUoix21rWJb5FDACuSU9Kx3JzO8W-wOizRSXmzTQtx8QVvzMEsDZ4iofVqgr4Yd48inwY3TWp74mvnjlZ-ejw=s0-d)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.![Roses//Visualization 5 [Homework]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sEfWI7-6iROMTFzQAbe10F9AXaxq-up-zYW2h682lBqAJX7NcqPaOOS8vqb1CDVI5Trl2AaTotaOwLiv3aK5cpvvlMCXaEn8augLB9fvgYthwa2HjJH5k2tPm14CXvdEs=s0-d)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. 
.
.![Roses//Visualization 6 [Homework]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tmfjkQsG-IMBqkdfvZEzcMmWXcLMwS67vbFWRocJvPB6wdOARYbBPmzTHwx2EJODkJyOU8chqQJH0UEMtj0QTRpTN65ZfdEKWHUYI-VHZZPQNZ_I2kwOJJQhcQrR3dwC4=s0-d)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.![Roses//Visualization 1 [Homework]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tWYeaA7Luq9ta0p8FqJLv5MiShNTACHaDtcib6jOWqTsIK9PU3P_3umpXyDwiXOG__6azLYNJfplyiKW435Zverdlg3ipD2Wp0XOlO3X0SSaQVO8gsAHlvje1nrw45N-A=s0-d)
I chose roses. For the project you are only allowed to turn in black and white images, so I edited them all twice; once for me [in color] and once for class [in black and white]. I think it is interesting how different they look.
Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:
I like seeing the color and B&W side-by-side. My favorite B&Ws are the third and fourth down. You have definitely captured a variety of moods and techniques.
Post a Comment