Monday, March 30, 2009

//Snapshots of Life

I am grateful for
Shots of nature.
Those little glimps into one's "soul"
Reliving the moment.
Laughter in photos and the smiles making me smile as well.
Memories well preserved.
And for knowing who I used to be, to see how I have grown.

The other post was getting a bit long, so I am going to continue it on this post. I am doing this for myself, because I was so happy when Matt managed to get me these photos back from my broken laptop. I am doing this for me, because these photos have helped me to realize something about myself. And I am doing this for those people who may see themselves in these photos and remember things about themselves. :-)
.
Reflect
.
Brother
.
Way back when...
.
Jadon
.
Long hair FTW!
.
Old school
.
Modern Day Jesus.Kill me softly
.
Denise
.
Model
.
Photoshoot on white
.
Patiently
.
Jade
.
Fall
.
Pillows
.
Rawr
.
Cheese
.
Captians
.
Laugh
.
Controller
.
Looking up
.
Suspicious
.
Playing the wii
.
Roses
.
Beautiful

2 comments:

Lady Garland said...

Heeecka OLD! When was that, when Pirates 2 came out?!? XD

Zxia said...

I do believe that was when it was. lol.
We had a whole crew of people, remember? lol. And I got a lot of looks from other drivers for driving with that hat on.

People