Saturday, November 22, 2008

//Lomo Kid

A week and a half or so ago I bought a Lomo Fisheye. And I took some shots with it, but I couldn't tell if they were going to come out or not.
.
Lomography <3
.
I am happy to say that they did come out. They are hilarious and make me laugh really hard. Its fun to not think about having to get a good angle or the proper exposure, because there isn't one. Its a fun toy. Its amazing for the soul. Ahaha.
.
What's in there?
.
Kristin
.
Haydn
.
Brian and Shorty
.
Us
.
Eh!?
.
Extreme Angles
.
Nano's cake
.
Three
.
We're Gangta, Yo!
.
Hello hello!!!
.
GRRR!!!
.
Sophie Squish!
.
My Dad
.
Sophie Love [265/365]
.
Me and My Brother
.
Fishy Hunter
.
Wide Eyed and Silly
.
Flowers
.
It really is different to just let loose and just play around. I do it with my digital a lot when I hang out with my friends, but even then, I still look at composition and things when I shoot. But with this camera, its really just trial and error. And its fun, just let go and take a picture. :-)
A couple other fun pictures from the past couple days:
.
Fish hunter
.
Greetings from Fall
.
Razr Party [264/365]
.
Volcano [260/365]
.

No comments:

People