Monday, December 1, 2008

//Busy Busy

I made a blog and then I commenced to ignore it. *sigh* But it is due to school and the holidays. All Thanksgiving week I was busy with projects and spending time with family. With finals in progress for the next three weeks I have a rather large amount to get done. The projects are all demanding of a lot of time and I have a limited amount of time to get them done.
For my digital I have been working on Diptychs:
[My project concept is a person and their favorite thing or place]
.
Connor [Digital Final 1]
.
Connor [Digital Final 2]
.
Kristin [Digital Final 3]
.
Kristin [Digital Final 6]
.
Kayla [Digital Final 7]
.
Kayla [Digital Final 8]
.
Chrystin [Digital Final 10]
.
Chrystin [Digtal Final 11]
.
For Black and White film I have been working on portraits:
[My project concept is emotions through life. It wont make much sense with just these three people, but I have seven more rolls to develop]
.
Final Project [5]
.
Final Project [11]
.
Final Project [3]
.
Final Project [1]
.
Final Project [14]
.
Final Project [15]
.
Final Project [16]
.
Final Project [20]
.
Final Project [21]
.
Final Project [22]
.
Final Project [25]
.
Final Project [24]
.
That's all for now. I will post other things that I have been photographing later when I have more time. :-) But for now.... finals finals finals. Plus I have to work on my film journal and study for a few written tests as well.

No comments:

People