Wednesday, February 4, 2009

//Because

Over this past weekend something horrible happend in the life of one of my friends and it got me thinking a lot. I will not go into too much detail, but basically she lost a friend forever, because he took his own life. This person was very close to her and my mind started turning. Everyone knows that you regret not saying things to people before they pass away, that you regret not telling them how much you love them or how much they have inspired you. That you couldn't find the words. 
This past weekend I have missed all of my friends and family more then I can possibly have imagined because I do not know what I would do without them. My family is my support. My friends are my inspiration. And the knowledge that they are all well keeps me going through the day.
I know that this might be a little corny and kind of silly, but for me and for my friends I went through and pulled out a bunch of photos of us through the years and made them into little slideshows. Watching them makes me smile.

[1]


[2]


[3]


[4]


----------------------------

There are so many things that are left unsaid, or that are not said enough and I thought that I would say a few words to those friends whom have given so much to me in my life thus far. In the next few days I write out those words. Again... I know its kind of corny but I watched a friend lose someone really close to her and I just couldn't imagine the pain. I couldn't imagine not telling someone how much I love them and how much they mean to me.

No comments:

People