Tuesday, December 2, 2008

//Adore

I adore these boys. I have known them both since they were born and have babysat them since they were old enough to be babysat. :-) As such, I am a little attached to them. I was so glad to get to see them on my week back home for Thanksgiving. I shot some film of them for my project and then we basically just played around until the sun went down. Had some fun making faces and went to the park to run and laugh. It was a good time.
.
Tongues.Fishy Face [273/365]
.
Zombie.I wanna do this
.
Visitor.Wanderer
.
Lick.Pony
.
Dance 1.Dance 2
.
Brothers
.
I have tons more, but I think that I will stop there, because that many is already probably photo overload. Haha. Now I am off to the lab to work on the seven rolls of film I shot over the past week. Ta!

No comments:

People