Tuesday, December 9, 2008

//A First

In the lobby of my dorm there is a board with the title: Resident of the Week.
And then it follows with: Art of...
And this week it was mine.
I was kind of excited and scared at the same time. While its not really a 'show' its the first time that my art has been shown in public for an extended period of time.
.
First Show
.
These are the photos that are on the board:
.
Falling for you [227/365]
.
Yuki's bubbles
.
Good Morning Starshine.. [5/365]
.
Mongolian BBQ Portrait Studios
.
Poser
.
The fearless guitar playing pringle eating kitsune [95/365]
.
Grandpa [270/365]
.
Distant
.
Blue Eyes
.
Through the keyhole
.
Linkin Park//Projekt Revolution 2007
.
Darling
.
Fender
.
Sunset
.
Saying Goodbye
.
The Color Purple [Homework]
.
I have gotten some very nice comments from people in my dorm and it makes me feel good. I am glad that other people like my work. :-)

No comments:

People