Thursday, December 4, 2008

//Adventures

.
Adventures [277/365]
.
I read to go on Adventures.
I write to create my own.
.
.
Yesterday I held the door open for an older lady. She smiled broadly and said thank you. Her smile made my day.
Today I walked down the street and this lady, not paying attention, ran into me. She couldn't even be bothered to say she was sorry.
Last night I saw a man jump on another man's car and try to kick in his car window. I didn't know what he was mad about but was glad when the bus came and I didn't have to be in the area anymore.
Tonight I will watch movies and work on finals because the movie pertains to one of my finals, but it will be lonely.
.
.
I want to go on a wonderful adventure.
And hopefully some day I will...
With great friends and my camera in hand.

No comments:

People