Monday, December 15, 2008

//Good Days

Yesterday we went bowling and watched Prince Caspian. And I got a new boyfriend, ;-) And had a lunch date with him. Here he is:
Lunch Buddy
.
Dorian
.
Hehe. [And today he jumped up on my lap and was like, "I get to sit with my girlfriend." Awww, I love my Dorian."] So yeah, we went bowling with a group of people, I spent some time with the boys, and had a date night with Matt and we had ice cream and watched Prince Caspian.
.
J
.
Awe
.
Quietly
.
Who..!
.
Hams
.
Form
.
Bored
.
Today I had a very long, but very busy day today. Went bowling this morning. [Got a 172]. And then went to visit Matt's Mom and siblings. And then had to endure bad drivers, long lines, and horrible people, to buy a birthday present for Jordan. Then Jordan's birthday party. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it was go go go.
.
Kiss
.
Ornament
.
Us
.
Pink
.
Miss Molly
.
Peek
.
Eskimo
.
Brothers
.
Glow
.
Me and my Dad
.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday, or at least are staying out of the way of the crazy shoppers. :-)

No comments:

People