Thursday, December 25, 2008

//Merry Christmas

Due to the Holidays and Finals, I have been neglecting my blog pretty good. Haha. So I am here to do a mass update of what has been going on. I finished my Finals with flying colors, or at least it felt like it. I am still awaiting grades. And I have been visiting with family and have been having a good time doing it. My Dad got a Canon 50D recently and he is loving it. We have gone around to take pictures with each other and will find more fun and exciting things as time goes on.
.
//My Last few days in SF before coming home for the holidays:
[My Mom and Step Dad came to pick me up and bring me home]
.
Imaginary [289/365]
.
Looking up
.
Relfect
.
Snowflake [292/365]
.
Looking out
.
City at Night
.
By Morning [293/365]
.
Jelly
.
//And then we had Sushi back at home:
[Even though I don't eat sushi :-) ]
.
Sushi
.
//Back at Home:
[No cats were harmed in the making of any of these photos]
.
Winter Shower [294/365]
.
Sophie Soph
.
Sleeping
.
Spike the Sleepy Reindeer [295/365]
.
New toy
.
Shooting Connor
.
Happy Monday
.
Tree
.
Sparkle [296/365]
.
At a Stranger's House
.
Santa
.
Play
.
Warm
.
Sneaky
.
Christmas Kittens
.
Christmas Eve [297/365]
.
That's the end of my huge update. Hope it wasn't too much of an overload. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe holidays. :-)

No comments:

People