Wednesday, December 31, 2008

//This is My December

One of my all time favorite songs is "This is My December" by Linkin Park. It makes me smile. Hehe. Anyway. I turned Twenty on the 29th and I meant to post then, but I didn't have the times. I woke up early, [7 am] to go up to the snow with my Dad and Boyfriend. We were there until around 1:30. We hiked down a rather steep hill to get to some wonderful spots, and then hiked back up to get back to the car. [It was a long and treachorous journey, since I was in improper shoes. Ha!] And then dinner with the family and my friends threw me a late night party. The day I was good, but all in all, I feel no different.
.
This is my December [302/365]
.
King Snowman
.
Death of King Snowman
.
Simplicity
.
Sprinkles
.
Twisted
.
Two shooters
.
Serene
.
Water
.
Dad
.
Monster
.
Two
.
TDi
.
Hello!

No comments:

People