Thursday, December 4, 2008

//Found

I was looking through photos today to find some to print on the beautiful [and highly expensive] printers in one of the school's many photo labs today and I found some photos that I forgot I had. Last summer me and a couple friends went to a concert called Projeckt Revolution. We were there from 11 in the morning to 11 at night. It was fantastic, [and the lot of us got completely and utterly sunburnt].
The images were taken on my little Nikon s7c camera. At the time the website had said no cameras so I didnt think to charge it but I always had it with me so I didn't have to carry around my D50, but when we got there the guy at the gate told us we could have small point and shoot cameras. So, even though my battery was really low, I couldn't resist the chance to finally get to take some shots of Linkin Park [<3].
They quality isn't phenomenal by any means, but they are pretty darn amazing to me because of the camera I was using and how dark it was outside. :-)
.
Linkin Park//Projekt Revolution 2007
.
Linkin Park//Projekt Revolution 2007
.
Linkin Park//Projekt Revolution 2007
.
Linkin Park//Projekt Revolution 2007
.
Linkin Park//Projekt Revolution 2007
.
Linkin Park//Projekt Revolution 2007
.
That's all. :-) Just thought I'd share because I was excited about it.

No comments:

People